Fire safety awareness training
After the fire safety awareness training yesterday, I do agree that Malaysians aren't aware enough about what a fire (or even a spark) can cause.
It's saddening and terrifying to see the footages where people had to jump off their apartment buildings (and died) because they could no longer stand the heat while waiting for firefighters to come.
Please install smoke detectors and equip fire extinguisher in your house.
We are toot.my, a Mastodon instance for Malaysians joining the Fediverse! But all are welcome to join us by our cool and short domain name! ❤